Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite have 9 images , they are Gallery Image Of This Property, Charming Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite #2 Gallery Image Of This Property, Cozy Bear Cottages, Cozy Bear South In Yosemite West CA, Exterior View Of Cozy Bear Cottages., Gallery Image Of This Property, Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite #7 Inside Yosemite National Park - Cozy Cub, Gallery Image Of This Property, Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite #9 Yosemite West's. Here are the pictures:
Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite was uploaded at March 17, 2018 at 9:45 am. It is uploaded at the Cottage category. Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite is labelled with Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite, Cozy, Bear, Cottages, Yosemite..As well as exchanging the rack, use some components within the choice of stylish couch cushions older homes, for example, wall hangings model pop art, or a container of colorful bottles. Choose that have variants of clear traces, surface and bolder shades. Mix both of these designs in one single place. Eg modification of furniture that is classic with furniture that is more modern.
It could additionally integrate with numerous outdated dining table chairs minimalist. Things including tables garden / big potted flowers, patio, and seats may also enhance the beauty of the inside of the old house that is house.The is not such as a household nowadays. The division of place occasionally looks strange. Eg thus spacious family area, while the bedroom is extremely narrow.
Consequently could be the kitchen which can be lengthy. Well, you'll be able to work around this by changing capabilities or adding a Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite in an area that's too extensive. Like the majority of the kitchen together with bedroom, while half of the living room used as being a storage
Interpretation of Cozy Bear Cottages Yosemite
Cozyco•zy (kō′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, n., pl. -zies, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- snugly warm and comfortable: a cozy little house.
- convenient or beneficial, usually as a result of dishonesty or connivance: a very cozy agreement between competing firms.
- suggesting opportunistic or conspiratorial intimacy: a cozy relationship between lobbyists and some politicians.
- discreetly reticent or noncommittal: The administrators are remaining cozy about which policy they plan to adopt.
- a padded covering for a teapot, chocolate pot, etc., to retain the heat.
- to make more cozy (often fol. by up): New curtains would cozy the room up a bit.
Also, cosy, cozey, co′zie. co′zi•ly, adv.
- cozy up or up to, [Informal.]
- to move closer for comfort or affection: Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends;
attempt to ingratiate oneself: He's always cozying up to the boss.
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
YosemiteYo•sem•i•te (yō sem′i tē),USA pronunciation n.
- a valley in E California, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains: a part of Yosemite National Park. 7 mi. (11 km) long.