The blog post of Enclosed Garment Rack have 8 attachments including Enclosed Garment Rack Design #1 Style Selections White Steel Garment Rack With Cover, Honey-Can-Do Garment Rack Cover In Blue, InterMetro Clothes Rack With Cotton Canvas Cover, Enclosed Garment Rack #4 Wardrobe Racks, Clothing Wardrobes Wardrobe Closet Lowes Tan Covered Garment Rack With Two Drawer Underneath ., Whitmor Black And Chrome Steel Garment Rack, Amazon.com, Wardrobe Racks, Covered Garment Rack Clothing Rack Ikea Stainless Steel Clothes Rack With Shelf Shoes ., Whitmor Commercial-Grade Steel Supreme Double Rod Garment Rack, Black. Following are the attachments:
This image about Enclosed Garment Rack was uploaded on May 16, 2018 at 9:44 am. This post is posted in the Rack category. Enclosed Garment Rack is tagged with Enclosed Garment Rack, Enclosed, Garment, Rack..The modern kitchen features a modern kitchen idea to get round the narrow property in your kitchen. This concept delivers in terms of today's home with contemporary furniture installment, so produce your kitchen look simple to use and newer. Contemporary home style nowadays is becoming popular on the list of people even as we recognize.
Models are put on take care of crowded situations place, since the average existing of each household possess a modern household. The current kitchen was created to improve your kitchen's contemporary idea have a thin industry. Who affirms having a Enclosed Garment Rack that can not be became akitchen of one's aspirations? It is specifically this obstacle features a little home is really as unique as possible we've to become imaginative to display the current home modern like contemporary residences nowadays.
An extensive array is of contemporary home style inspiration having a modern-style as possible emulate. Various modern home design is visible in web sources and various produce media. Also, you can even attempt some of those suggestions to develop a contemporary home modern alluring.
Meaning of Enclosed Garment Rack
Encloseden•close (en klōz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -closed, -clos•ing.
Also, inclose. en•clos′a•ble, adj.
- to shut or hem in;
close in on all sides: a valley enclosed by tall mountains.
- to surround, as with a fence or wall: to enclose land.
- to insert in the same envelope, package, or the like: He enclosed a check. A book was sent with the bill enclosed.
- to hold or contain: His letter enclosed a check.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- to restrict to the enclosure of a monastery or convent.
- (of a monastery, convent, church, etc.) to establish or fix the boundary of an enclosure.
Garmentgar•ment (gär′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- any article of clothing: dresses, suits, and other garments.
- an outer covering or outward appearance.
- to clothe, dress, or cover.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.