Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod have 7 photos it's including Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod #1 Oval Shower Curtain Rod, Hanging Shower Curtain Rod From Ceiling, Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod #3 Tightening Shower Curtain Rod - YouTube, What It Should Look Like, Ceiling Mount Shower Curtain Install, Image Titled Install A Shower Curtain Step 15, Cheap 90° Shower Curtain Rod. Below are the photos:
Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod was uploaded on April 6, 2018 at 1:31 am. This post is posted on the Curtain category. Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod is labelled with Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod, Hanging, A, Shower, Curtain, Rod..Due to the importance of the bedroom's event, we should share the styles that are top bedroom. We should select coloring and the design that could create us attain peace of luxury and mind. Solace will be encouraged by a room layout that in a day that is busy. You'll see having a room with excellent Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod shade can be a luxury in itself.
This colour is really mixes properly with all the colour palate and accessories found in this room develop room layout with shade options above can help your house is assessed by you on the shade scheme that is most relaxed for you. Of deciding on the best coloring, the bedrooms are well-designed first. Selecting a color scheme you want and make you experience many comfy could be the most significant thing that you ought to consider. Do not forget to make sure that whichever color mixture you select should correspond to every depth inside your room.
When paired together with the correct accent shades like shades of gold, lightblue green Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod can be cool hues for that room. Glistening accessories could make your house more breathtaking and peaceful. It is the utilization of yellow coloring is the best shade for your bedroom and was spoton, not too brilliant but soothing.
Interpretation of Hanging A Shower Curtain Rod
Hanginghang•ing (hang′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, an instance, or the form of capital punishment carried out by suspending one by the neck from a gallows, gibbet, or the like, until dead.
- Often, hangings. something that hangs or is hung on the walls of a room, as a drapery or tapestry.
- a suspending or temporary attaching, as of a painting: a careless hanging of pictures.
- punishable by, deserving, or causing death by hanging: a hanging crime; a hanging offense.
- inclined to inflict death by hanging: a hanging jury.
overhanging: a hanging cliff.
- situated on a steep slope or at a height: a hanging garden.
- directed downward: a hanging look.
- made, holding, or suitable for a hanging object.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.