This article about Aua Western Section have 8 images including Aua Western Section #1 Western Section AUA, Maui-2014-1, Aua Western Section #3 Western Section AUA, Aua Western Section Nice Design #4 Western Section AUA, USC Urology On Twitter: \, Aua Western Section #6 0 Replies 1 Retweet 0 Likes, Aua Western Section #7 Montereyccnew, Nice Aua Western Section #8 Dr. David Tzou Received 2nd Place Award For A Moderated Poster Session At The 92nd Western Section AUA 2016 Annual Meeting. Below are the pictures:
Aua Western Section was posted on December 19, 2017 at 7:45 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Sectional category. Aua Western Section is labelled with Aua Western Section, Aua, Western, Section..Aua Western Section may be neat shades for the bedroom when used with all the ideal feature colors like shades of gold, light-blue green. Gleaming extras tranquil and could make your space more spectacular. It's the usage of yellow coloring it is the very best color for the bedroom and was spot on, not too shiny but soothing.
This color is really combinations perfectly with all the color palette and components found in this bedroom develop room style with color possibilities above will help you examine your own property over a color palette that is most comfy for you.The rooms are properly designed to begin deciding on the best colour.
Picking a color-scheme that you want and allow you to experience not most uncomfortable could be the point that is most critical that you need to contemplate. Do not forget to make sure that whichever color combination you choose should correspond to every depth in your room.
Essence of Aua Western Section
American Unitarian Association.
Westernwest•ern (wes′tərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward or situated in the west: our company's western office.
- directed or proceeding toward the west: a western migration.
- coming or originating from the west, as a wind.
- (often cap.) of, pertaining to, living in, or characteristic of the West, esp. the western U.S.: a Western ranch.
- (usually cap.) Occidental: to adopt Western dress.
- (usually cap.) of or pertaining to the non-Communist countries of Europe and the Americas: Western trade agreements.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Western Church.
- (often cap.) a story, movie, or radio or television play about the U.S. West of the 19th century.
- See western sandwich.
- a person or thing from a western region or country.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.